Support » Plugin: ScrapeAZon » Stopped working

  • hi

    i have been using this plugin for while. but suddenly it stopped working throwing this error

    —-
    400 Bad Request

    ScrapeAZon could not connect to Amazon or was otherwise unable to retrieve data from Amazon. Please check your Internet connectivity, your ScrapeAZon settings, and your shortcode configuration.
    —–

    any idea how to fix it?

    https://wordpress.org/plugins/scrapeazon/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author jhanbackjr

    (@jhanbackjr)

    Hi radiax.

    A 400 Bad Request means that the web server (in this case Amazon’s API servers) believe the request from your site was malformed. Do you know of anything that has changed about your configuration recently?

    A few things to check:

    1. Does the ScrapeAZon Settings Test page return data?
    2. Have you cleared the ScrapeAZon cache/your caching plugin’s object cache lately?
    3. Has your hosting provider changed anything recently that might cause HTTP requests sent from your server to be modified in any way?

    Thanks for using ScrapeAZon and let me know if I can be of further assistance.

    James

    Hi
    thanks for quick reply

    I havent changed any settings or wordpress setting/plugin recently.

    01. test page also not working
    02. yes i did try clearing the cache but didnt work
    03. Im not sure about this. however i tried installing wordpress in localhost and also another installation on same server. it didnt work either.

    do you think changing the host may fix the problem?

    Plugin Author jhanbackjr

    (@jhanbackjr)

    Hi, radiax.

    You might first follow up with the Amazon Product Advertising API team to see if your server or your API account has been blocked or otherwise limited by them in any way or for any reason.

    If you don’t have any luck there and you have access to a different host or server, try an install at a different host and see if you get the same result. The 400 error generally means that there’s something wrong with the HTTP client on the requesting host. Perhaps something on the backend cURL or PHP-related has changed.

    Thanks and keep me updated on how it goes!

    James

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Stopped working’ is closed to new replies.