The forum is always my last resort for help but I can't seem to figure this one out.
If I want to post a script tag (as in `<script src="http://someotherurl.com"></script>') I just flip to HTML drop it in and whammo! It works like a charm.
But if one of my MS users tries to do the exact same thing, the code is stripped out as soon as you hit update. I this know because I didn't believe them when they said it didn't work I gave detailed instructions. When that didn't work, I logged in as the user and true to their report, the code is stripped out.
I checked and un-checked visual editor. Makes no difference. I created a new user to see if there was something freaky with that account. Nope.
So, I'm dead in the water and relying upon the kindness of strangers.