Support » Plugins » StatPress Reloaded wrong after upgrade

  • I’ve been loving StatPress.. installed it on 2.7 and everything was good. I also run Google Analytics an the numbers matched up almost exactly as far as visits etc.

    I got the notice that it had an update last week, and now StatPress only shows about half the traffic that Analytics show. No erros, just only catching half the traffic. I installed WassUp after it quit working fully, and it is agreeing with Analytics.

    Any ideas? I’m currently running WP 2.7.1 and StatPress Reloaded 1.5.11.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Nothing, not even the smallest bit, has changed in any part of StatPress Reloadeds last few updates that has anything to do with how the visits are tracked or evaluated. This must rather be coincidence, for most people the numbers of analytics and those of SPR aren’t that quite good a match at all ever.

    I’m also reading weird statistics for example one of the referering pages: 177
    However that page is completely blank so it can’t link to my blog.
    Also alot of referrers that don’t even have a website online.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘StatPress Reloaded wrong after upgrade’ is closed to new replies.