Statistics only recording the first quiz attempt
Hello. Great plug-in, thank you for making it!
I’m having a problem with the statistics function. It seems like the statistics are only recording the first quiz attempt for each user, and ignoring more recent attempts by the same user.
I can consistently reproduce this problem by doing the following:
1. Take a quiz while logged in as a test user.
2. Observe that the correct results have appeared on the statistics “Overview” panel while logged in as an admin.
3. Take the quiz again while logged in as the same test user, but this time get a better score.
4. Observe that the statistics the admin user sees have not changed at all.
Ideally, the statistics would allow us to see either the most recent attempt or the highest-scored attempt for each user. Without this or a notification function, we’re not able to use this plugin effectively.
I’m hoping the solution might be a setting I overlooked. Thank you for any help you can provide.
- The topic ‘Statistics only recording the first quiz attempt’ is closed to new replies.