For some reason I can’t fathom, the SQL feature no longer returns anything. I’ve entered valid SQL, entries with intentional typos (to bad tables) and even complete garbage (“asjkdakjdsn”).
In all cases, after pressing Execute I see the hourglass for what would seem to be an appropriate amount of time (and then nothing) – no results, no errors, etc. I just get my cursor back and can type another query. I have tried this on a couple of servers, with the same result (or, in fact, lack thereof!).
If I switch to the Explorer tab I can see everything (tables listed), including via Explore where I can see all the data I expect. In short, everything seems to be working, except SQL returns nothing at all.
I am running WP Data Access Premium 5.3.7.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.