I’m trying this plugin on a test site – it works very well, however after entering a word with an apostrophe such as don't in the rich text and saving the post (a custom post type post), the text editor shows the character code (eg & #039;) for an apostrophe instead of the actual character.
It displays perfectly on the front end, so is not a major problem, but might be an issue if non technical people are to edit the content.
Update: It looks like the above only occurs with the “full version of the editor” option selected. It seems to display better with “minimal editor configuration used in PressThis” option selected – as long as you don’t switch from the visual to the text editor.
I’ve got a feeling this has got something to do with the way the editor loads content – I never did get around to finding out the best way of doing this, just found a solution which seemed to work and used it. I’ll look into it and see if I can fix it for the next release.
I’ve fixed this issue in the latest update. I was decoding entities using html_entity_decode before the content was added to the editor, but this only handles named entities. I’m now passing the content through wp_kses_decode_entities as well, which handles decoding the numeric entities.