Nice plugin! Very useful to people who like conditional sidebars and doesn’t want/can’t use Widget Logic.
Here you have my spanish translation.
I’ve noticed some problems with translation:
1. Localization function doesn’t work. I’ve fixed the problem editing file /classes/class-woo-sidebars.php and putting “plugin_basename” instead of “basename”, in line 776.
2. Even so, some text strings are not translated:
– “Add New”, in line 163, because it lacks the textdomain.
– “Conditions”, in file /classes/class-woo-conditions; although it has the textdomain, it’s not translated.
And there are some tiny problems related with the use of uppercase and lowercase letters in spanish, for those strings which use post type variables. But these are so specific of spanish spelling rules that that there is little point commenting them here.
Anyway, thanks a lot for this plugin.
- The topic ‘Spanish translation for WooSidebars and some problems with translations’ is closed to new replies.