Support » Plugin: TablePress » Sorting & search (again)

  • Resolved Telje

    (@telje)



    Hi Tobias!

    First of all, thanks for a great plugin and extensions!

    I’m using TablePress for a couple of my sites and just ran into a weird problem; the sorting and search functions isn’t working on one of them. They are all identical (theme Avada) and the pages are exactly the same.

    Working: http://www.syfestivalen.se/stockholm/utstallare_sthlm/
    Working: http://vartradgard.c1310.cloudnet.cloud/malmo/utstallare_malmo/
    Not working: http://storavillamassan.c1310.cloudnet.cloud/malmo/utstallare_malmo/

    I have read your previous answers and I have checked through both the header.php and the functions.php without success. The lines you are reffering to aren’t there. I also checked the source of the pages and there I found a difference; the two working versions have the same code:

    <table id="tablepress-15" class="tablepress tablepress-id-15 dataTable no-footer dtr-inline" role="grid" style="width: 1142px;">
    <thead>
    <tr class="row-1 odd" role="row"><th class="column-1 sorting" tabindex="0" aria-controls="tablepress-15" rowspan="1" colspan="1" style="width: 250px;" aria-label="Företag: aktivera för att sortera kolumnen i stigande ordning">Företag</th><th class="column-2 sorting" tabindex="0" aria-controls="tablepress-15" rowspan="1" colspan="1" style="width: 385px;" aria-label="Kontaktsida: aktivera för att sortera kolumnen i stigande ordning">Kontaktsida</th><th class="column-3 sorting" tabindex="0" aria-controls="tablepress-15" rowspan="1" colspan="1" style="width: 96px;" aria-label="Monter: aktivera för att sortera kolumnen i stigande ordning">Monter</th><th class="column-4 sorting" tabindex="0" aria-controls="tablepress-15" rowspan="1" colspan="1" style="width: 299px;" aria-label="Produkter: aktivera för att sortera kolumnen i stigande ordning">Produkter</th></tr>
    </thead>
    <tbody class="row-hover">

    while the not working looks like this:

    <table id="tablepress-1" class="tablepress tablepress-id-1">

    I must state that I’m not a developer nor a programmer so I feel quite lost here.

    I would really appreciate if you could have a look at this and maybe give me some advice.

    Thanks in advance!

    //Micke

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author TobiasBg

    (@tobiasbg)

    Hi,

    thanks for your post, and sorry for the trouble.

    From TablePress’ perspective, everything is indeed the same. This indicates that something else is causing this. I can’t really spot the cause directly, but it is related to the JavaScript errors that you are getting on the second page.
    If you check the error log console on the second page, you will for example see, that one JS file can not be loaded. This might be causing the JS code to break.

    Regards,
    Tobias

    Telje

    (@telje)

    Thanks for your reply and for looking into this. 🙂

    I will continue my quest for a solution and see if someone knows how to fix the broken JS code.

    Have a nice day!

    Plugin Author TobiasBg

    (@tobiasbg)

    Hi,

    yes, that would be great! If you find that this is caused by TablePress, please let me know!

    Best wishes,
    Tobias

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sorting & search (again)’ is closed to new replies.