I created 5 sites in my network. I am able to access the dashboard of each site directly without a problem.
But if I go to the Network Admin Dashboard it shows that I have only 3 sites in my network.
A few other things I will point out:
– The 2 missing sites are the last 2 I added.
– The “SITE_ID_CURRENT_SITE” and “BLOG_ID_CURRENT_SITE” is set to 3
– Some of the plugin settings that show for all sites are not showing for these 2 sites (when I am in that site dashboard)
– If I try to manually go to the edit site page (by changing the url from site-info.php?id=1 to site-info.php?id=4 I am told “You do not have permission to access this page.” I am logged in as the super admin – and I checked the database and I see I am set to user_level 10 and capabilities set to administrator for all 5 sites.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
- The topic ‘Some sites are missing in network admin section’ is closed to new replies.