First of all, thank you for such a plugin. Also, I will express a few ideas from myself to make it better.
1. It’s about touch. Tap up to open the link, left to go backward, and right to go forward. But to exit the story, only the cross has to be touched.Better exit if the story can be exited by swiping down the story like on Instagram or Facebook.
2. It would be great if one or more stories could be constanted.
3. Maybe using browser cache, the stripe around unseen stories can be colored. Seen and invisible cookies…
4. Let’s say we can show up to 20 stories with the widget and we have more than 20 stories. Then there might be a little button that will open all the stories in the last line. Now I think maybe, maybe it would be better: 10 stories are shown, click the “more” button to load more and at that moment, 10 more stories will be added to the widget without opening the archive page. If there are other stories later, the button at the end of the list is clicked again. Yes, that would be great.
The error I’ve seen so far is that if a story is opened from the archive page, there is no exit link.
With all due respect. Sorry for my english. I use translation. 🙁
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.