I am only just starting to learn here. My plan right now is the following. Does that make sense?
1. Download XAMPP and install on my PC. I don´t have a domain, website or webhosting provider yet.
2. Download WordPress on my PC. Again, no connection to any webhosting/domain.
3. Create my website with WordPress on my PC.
4. Once I know what my website should look like, get a domain and webhosting contract.
5. Upload the wordpress website to this webhosting space and thus make the website publicly available.
Am I roughly on the right track?
Thanks for any comments.
- The topic ‘Some really basic questions’ is closed to new replies.