I have problem with NextGen Gallery on my site: http://www.ui.uw.edu.pl/galerie
Some preview images are not displaying properly. "Normal" thumbnails has addresses similar to that one:
... while broken ones:
All pictures in all galleries are fine (I tried to recreate thumbnails; it has nothing to do with my problem).
Any ideas would be appreciated!
- WordPress up to date? Yes
- NextGEN up to date? Yes
- MySQL up to date (at least 5.2.4)? No (5.1.71)
- PHP up to date (at least 5.0)? Yes
- The mod_rewrite Apache module activated? Yes
- PHP Safe Mode OFF? Yes
- Does this error still occur if you switch your theme to the WP default, and deactivate all plugins except NextGEN Gallery? (*be sure to clear your browser cache and reload your site after deactivating) Yes