Some pages just wont work
Hi Carlos, thanks for the plugin. Its a totally missed feature of qTranslate.
I have a problem on the site that some urls just wont work.
I tried going to Settings -> Languages -> Uncheck Hide URL language information for default language.
But still the same problem, error 404 (on default language only)
I see the slugs on the post_meta table but i dont see them in the term meta table( which im not sure why you use it).
The site have lot of urls so i havent tested all, just the ones the client says are not working.
If i change the slug from grua to grua-1 for example, it works. If i switch it back to grua it stop working again.
On the termmeta table also secondary language are missing but again im not sure hwo you use this table
- The topic ‘Some pages just wont work’ is closed to new replies.