1. Customise the e-mail people get when they tip.
2. Customise how the form looks, other than just the text (colour of background, etc).
3. When someone enters an e-mail, if they are already logged in, it will ignore the e-mail they entered and will send the receipt to their logged-in e-mail.
4. The Stripe payment description is set as the title of the payment box. This should be customisable to something else. I have the heading as “Have you found this post helpful? Please consider buying me a coffee!” to grab attention, but that makes no sense as a Stripe description.
5. On the “open in-place” option, it would be good to be able to set a different form to the embedded form. Just because I already have a customised block of text asking people to tip me, but I don’t need that also to be in the expanded form. But I do need that content there for when I choose to just embed the form.
6. On testing a payment, I got an “Email receipt failed to send. Please try again.” error, but I successfully received the receipt.
7. Can we set transactions IDs to start from a number other than “1”? Just as it looks like you are not popular to tip!
8. It would be great to be able to set different buttons that auto-populate different amounts in the amount box. Like we could do “Tip me – £2”, “Tip me £5”, “Tip me £10”, as options, and then it populates the tip amount box.
9. Finally, is there a way to center shortcode buttons? They go to the left of the page, which does not look good.
- The topic ‘Some ideas’ is closed to new replies.