Support » Plugin: Simple Calendar - Google Calendar Plugin » Some calendars not working

  • Resolved betyonfire

    (@betyonfire)


    I am transitioning a site from an old Google calendar plugin (Legacy Google Calendar Events 2.4) to Simple Calendar. I made the change on a development site first and there was a delay before the calendars started working, though I could not see why, but they did start working. Once I had them set up on the development server, I deactivated the legacy plugin and set up Simple Calendar on the live site. I created the new calendars, but then realized that the old ones were also still there. The old calendars (as long as I don’t edit them) seem to work fine, but none of the new ones that I’ve set up (and they have the same calendar ID) will work. I’m not seeing any errors on the pages or when I turn debug on. I would just use the old calendars, but I have to change the formatting and if I edit them, they will stop working (I tried).

    Also, I’m trying to set up Grouped Calendars and when I switch to Grouped and manually select the calendars and hit update, the settings for the grouped calendar are not saved. AND, the calendars that don’t work display differently in the list of all calendars — they do not show information in the Events Source or Calendar Type fields. I have copied the system report below, but I should say that the development server shows the same issues as this report and that is working fine.

    Thanks for any help.

    Working calendars (with same API and Google IDs) on development server:
    https://castine.me.us/redesign/
    https://castine.me.us/redesign/events-calendar/

    Live site
    New calendar that is not working (same API/ID as above):
    https://castine.me.us/calendar-test/
    Existing calendar that is working (as long as I don’t edit it):
    https://castine.me.us/events-calendar/

    ### WordPress Installation ###

    Site Name: Castine
    Maine
    Home URL: http://castine.me.us
    Site URL: https://castine.me.us
    Version: 4.9.5
    Locale: en_US
    Timezone: UTC
    Multisite: No
    Permalinks: /%year%/%monthnum%/%postname%/
    WP Memory Limit: 64 MB
    WP Debug Mode: No
    Script Debug: No

    ### Active Theme ###

    Theme: Responsive Child Theme for Town of Castine – 1.0
    Child Theme: Yes
    Parent Theme: Responsive – 1.9.3.9

    ### Active Plugins ###

    WP Gallery Custom Links: 1.12
    Yoast SEO: 7.5
    FancyBox for WordPress: 3.0.13
    Black Studio TinyMCE Widget: 2.6.2
    Simple Calendar: 3.1.14
    Contact Form 7: 5.0.1
    Wordfence Security: 7.1.4
    Ultimate Posts Widget: 2.0.7
    Email Address Encoder: 1.0.7
    Google Analytics: 2.1.4
    Meteor Slides: 1.5.6
    Improved Include Page: 1.0
    Dynamic Widgets: 1.5.13
    BackUpWordPress: 3.6.4
    Role Scoper: 1.4.4

    ### Server Environment ###

    Web Server: Apache
    PHP Version: 5.6.30
    MySQL Version: <mark class=
    Server Timezone: UTC
    Display Errors: Yes
    Memory Limit: 256M
    Upload Max Filesize: 36M
    Post Max Size: 36M
    Max Execution Time: –
    Max Input Vars: 1000
    fsockopen: Yes
    cURL: 7.36.0
    OpenSSL/1.0.1e
    SOAP: No
    SUHOSIN: No
    WP Remote POST: Yes
    WP Remote GET: Yes

    ### Client Information ###

    IP Address: 174.142.224.87
    Browser: Chrome 66.0.3359.139 (Apple)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Thread Starter betyonfire

    (@betyonfire)

    Figured it out. Had to deactivate Role Scoper, resave calendars, then activate it again. All working.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Some calendars not working’ is closed to new replies.