Support » How-To and Troubleshooting » Solved my image uploader problem

Solved my image uploader problem

  • I’m one of the people who could not upload images after upgrading, despite everything. I have now solved the problem.

    I noticed that my upload path in Settings Miscellaneous was /wp-content/uploads with a prefix slash.

    I removed the first slash, and everything now works fine.

    Of course I feel a bit like an idiot, having spent so much time and effort trying to solve the problem. I am mentioning it here because I swear I did not put that slash there myself, certainly not at any stage of upgrading, and everything was working well before.

    I don’t know where the slash came from, but maybe it will help others to see whether that is their problem too.

    Thanks to everyone who has been working on this problem.

  • The topic ‘Solved my image uploader problem’ is closed to new replies.