I had a serious challenge that was requiring me to keep several pages in “Text” mode with WP to avoid messing up some html formatting within another elaborate shortcode. While researching different ways to solve this challenge, I found the free “My Shortcodes” plugin and used it to create new shortcodes that contained the previous shortcodes that were getting messed up by WP. I liked what I saw so much that I went ahead and purchased his My Shortcodes Pro – Caldera Engine. Although the free version solved my immediate issue, I wanted the extra flexibility to see what else I could do. Very glad that I found this. Thanks to David Cramer!
- The topic ‘Solved a critical formatting problem’ is closed to new replies.