Many of you are struggling with the error while migrating the data from Blogger to Self Hosted WordPress using Blogger Importer Extended Plugin and it’s annoying.
Well it worked for me on 2 different WordPress version [tested] WordPress 4.2.10 & WordPress 4.5.3
The error is probably the compatibility issue & the Author is yet to update the same. But he clearly indicating the last compatible version. We want to migrate our Data than being finicky about updated/compatible Plugin, right!
[SOLUTION] HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY MIGRATE THE BLOGGER DATA TO SELF HOSTED WORDPRESS:
1. Install (Manually) the WordPress 4.2.10 (though it has worked for me with WordPress 4.5.3 but I may not advice this version)
2. Install Blogger Importer Extended Plugin from the Dashboard
3. Activate the Plugin & Run Importer from Tools – Import
4. Connect it to Blogger & See the Magic.
5. Within few minutes it will read all the Blogger Data & Import all those Posts, Pages, Comments, Images, Links etc. in 10mins
6. Review the data once imported
7. Update the WordPress to the Latest Version Now!
- The topic ‘[Solution] How to Successfully Migrate Blogger to WordPress.org’ is closed to new replies.