I just installed sociable 2.9.1 into my new WP 2.6 blog, and in my dashboard under Sociable Options there is just a big blank space where the array of icons is supposed to be, therefore I don’t know how to customize the ones I want to show. A default group of 6 icons does appear at the bottom of my posts, however.
I’d love to know how to get the icon array to show in my dashboard.
I have the exact same problem with the sociable dashboard settings page.
Here are some more details:
– icons will flash then disappear when the settings page first begins to load.
– if you have multiple tabs open in browser, sometimes if you navigate to another open tab and then back to the dashboard tab magically your icons are now there. strange.
– seems that only IE is affected. Works fine in Firefox.
– here is a screenshot of the issue: click here for image
I believe all permissions are set accordingly across the site. Don’t believe that to be the issue.
Yes I have the same problem at my site in-business – I am hoping that if a number post here this will be answered.
Looks like a great plugin though and the ones that are clicked by default appear on my pages, for example at Post from in-business this page.
Thank you in advance to someone that can help.
BTW – I am using WP version 2.5 at present
Same with me http://foodpassions.co.uk/
Using version 2.6.5
same problem, no sites icons, flash then disappear, i think it is a problem with ie7
if i remove float: left; from #sociable_site_list li i can see but in column
It is indeed an IE issue which I’m currently trying to resolve 🙂 Please switch to Firefox or Safari for the time being!
Should be fixed with Sociable 3.0, which I’ve just released!!
- The topic ‘sociable not displaying in dashboard’ is closed to new replies.