I click on the article title of the WordPress top page and get a URL redirect to the category?
My WordPress Current Version: 5.8
1. The naming of slugs is left to the WordPress system.
2. When I click the title of the article from the top page of WordPress, I will be connected to the category !
3. I understand that the SLUG name in the article and the SLUG name in the category are the same for some reason. Since the WordPress system allows duplicate SLUGs, the SLUG name of the article and the SLUG name of the category can be the same, right?
4. I manually changed the category slug name. However, even if I click the hyperlink character of article title on the top page of WordPress, I am inevitably directed to the Slug link of the category and display Error 404.
5. Plugin: WP Super Cache and Plugin: Autoptimize have been reset, the actual cache destination is deleted, the cache data of the browser is deleted, and even the private window of the browser redirects to the category!
6. For all other articles where the SLUG name of the category and the SLUG name of the article do not overlap, click the article title on every page of the top page to display the article normally!
????? QUESTION ?????
I’m having a hard time understanding why I click on the title of the WordPress home page and get a URL redirect to the category?
- The topic ‘Slug Duplicate Articles and Categories’ is closed to new replies.