1. Enabling this plugin causes a 5-17s delay in processing CF7 submissions.
2. The code is a hot mess.
– commented-put blocks remain in deployed production code
– much of the code is in one giant, 3000-line file
– the code has not been linted or cleaned, and isn’t anywhere close to PHPCS/WPCS https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/best-practices/coding-standards/ (phpcs “FOUND 12794 ERRORS AND 2424 WARNINGS AFFECTING 2548 LINES”; after autofixing, there are 669 errors.)
- The topic ‘Slow, badly written’ is closed to new replies.