Any advice on things I did not try will be greatly appreciated…a solution would be even better
A site that I’m working on takes an incredibly long time to load. The admin side takes even longer to process. Even the static front page doesn’t come up as fast as it should. I downloaded Yslow for FireFox and it was getting timed at 4-10 seconds.
– WP 2.8.6
– Hosting: GoDaddy Linux Shared
– PHP5 MySql5
– Working on Safari and FireFox os X
What I’ve Done:
– started out with 2.8.5 and I was experiencing long delays so I backed up my db and upgraded. The issue still persisted.
– Contacted GoDaddy, which I have another site using wordpress on a different GoDaddy server that is working fine, and they tested the performance on their end and the server was fine.
It’s not my internet connection either…I did a speed test and that came up at 13.4 Mbps.
- The topic ‘slow admin and site’ is closed to new replies.