First of all I just want to say it’s good to see u back Jason!
I can’t see my subscribers activity in the activity log after they have logged in, it stops there.
* Track WP Users is on.
* I have cleared WP Super Cache and even tried to turn it off.
* If i change a users role to contributor i can see all the users stats.
* Did a fresh reinstall of Slimstat a week ago, it didn’t work before either.
* Plugin Profile Builder is activated and subscribers log in on the frontend.
A similar topic was published 2018 but was never resolved: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-displaying-logged-in-users/
- The topic ‘Slimstat not tracking subscribers’ is closed to new replies.