First, thanks for a wonderful plugin.
There’s a slight issue when registration is enabled on WordPress installation.
With default WordPress account registration, in the first step user selects username and enters email to which they are sent a link to setup their password. When a user clicks on that link and they’re taken to the page where they can setup their password, the plugin throws a message ‘Please complete the reCaptcha’ as if user has tried submitting the new password without filling the reCaptcha which is incorrect.
If the user selects ‘I’m not robot’ and solves the reCaptcha correctly they can reset their password, but the ‘Please solve reCaptcha’ error is thrown unnecessarily.
1. Tested with WP 5.5.1 and reCaptcha V2.
2. Install plugin
3. Enable public registration
4. Set default permission to Subscriber
5. Register an account
6. Email is sent to registered email to setup a password
7. Click the link in email to setup a password
8. User is taken to password reset page where ‘Please solve reCaptcha’ error is thrown even though user still hasn’t tried to submit the newly created password
Thanks in advance,
- The topic ‘Slight issue on password reset page’ is closed to new replies.