1. Go to Appearance > Editor
2. Select ‘style.css’ on the right (it might already be selected)
3. Near the top, under ‘Reset default browser CSS’ find: margin: 0 auto !important;
4. Change that to: margin: 0;
5. Scroll right to the bottom and add:
I’ve done what you said but now and it seems to have fixed the issue however, when I view the page on Firefox ‘The slider does not change slides at all’ and it has still created the large space underneath the slider.
If you have Firefox would you be able to test it on your browser and see if it does the same thing mine does?