I recently had an issue with the card details input fields on checkout pages not loading – the iframe was having trouble loading. This issue was only present on Firefox browsers however.
I have 2 MailPoet slide in forms set up on my site, set to operate on all pages – one opt in and one exit intent. I figured these forms could be delaying the loading of the iframe fieldset. I changed the settings to not appear on checkout pages and the credit card details input fields are now loading again.
This has only been the case since a recent update of MailPoet, maybe something to look into.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.