I installed the beta version of the google sitemap xml generator. I installed because i read on you website it works for multilingual and the newst version of transposh, creatite sitemap for multilingual.
ok, i need someone to explain me this or guide me on how to configure things correctly. My sitemap is now multilingual, YES. but the problem is that instead of being diferent sitemaps for each country, is everything inside the same sitemap, all the languages, which means that when people search in google the results it brings up for my blog can be in any language ( example: search in google.it for angry birds iphone, and the results that it will bring up for my website are the french ones…
- The topic ‘sitemap xml and transhposh’ is closed to new replies.