My sitemap is no longer automatically updated when content is published. I have to go into the settings and manually generate the sitemap.
I have also noticed that my URL's are no longer getting indexed by google. Looking at Google Webmasters and google site search, none of my last 200 posts have been indexed and my referral from Google has dropped by nearly 80% over the last 30 days. In the past, my URL's where getting index within 12-24 hours. That is not the case anymore.
I noticed the issue with the sitemap about a month ago but have not had a chance to look into it. I have just been manually generating my sitemap manually ever few days but I have only just noticed the issues with Google webmaster tools.
Also, unless I have configured the sitemap incorrectly, every entry in the sitemap has a priority of 20%. I have changes the setting but I still get the same result. My sitemap can be found here: http://www.thetennisbulletin.com/sitemap.xml
Any feedback on how to fix this issue would be great.