I was trying to add dropdown menu functions for Posts, Archives etc. on SITEMAP page. I am using Sott Alan Wallick’s blog.txt 4.6.1.
I found suddenly SITEMAP page disappeared. The sitemap page only shows title SITEMAP, no contents.
The files that I have touched while editing SITEMAP.php are header.php, function.php, style.css.
What I tried?
- Even after I substituted original sitemap.php of blogtxt and
- even on changing theme to plaintxtblog page SITEMAP shows no contents except the title.
- I have checked CHMOD permissions also.
- I have even uploaded the entire blogtxt theme afresh after deleting the first one to no avail.
I have only two pages SITEMAP and ASK DOCTOR. The other page loads well.
What must have gone wrong?
Do I have to check the index.php?
Dr. Ashok Koparday
- The topic ‘sitemap disappeared’ is closed to new replies.