I created this theme pretty much from scratch. The site has several hundred pages in elaborate hierarchies as well as a couple thousand posts. We try to do a lot of different things on this site so I've tried to make the home page clean and well-ordered so that it gives a good overview of our activities without being cluttered.
I'd be interested to hear anyone's thoughts, especially:
- When you go to the home page do you feel you've been given a good overview of what the site does?
- To which parts of the content is your eye first drawn?
- Is the top left block sufficiently compelling visually?
- Do you think the look of the site matches the theme?
- Is there anything you think we could do better?