My host gave me the following error code:
WordPress database error Duplicate key name ‘id’ for query ALTER TABLE wp_sucuri_lastlogins ADD UNIQUE KEY id(id) made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘plugins_loaded’), call_user_func_array, sucuriscan_lastlogins_table_exists, dbDelt
I don’t even know where to start. I can log in and use the back end as normal but the site wont load at all. I installed “Cookie Law Info” plugin to replace another cookie notifier but I don’t know if this caused the problem as I hadn’t visited the site before hand.
What I’ve done so far:
1) Cleared cookies etc from Chrome as after a google this came up as an issue.
2) After that I tried it in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome for Android and Safari on iOS. All the same problem
3) Then my host provided me with the above info.
4) I re-installed 3.6, no difference
5) I disabled sucuri, no difference, I disable the plugin I had just intalled, no difference. I disabled all plugins, no difference.
Anyone point me in the right direction?
- The topic ‘Site Down: Duplicate key name?’ is closed to new replies.