Hello. Yesterday I updated my install including 24 plugins and WordPress 3.5.1. During the Network Update the machine started to thrash and processes started dropping the connection to the database. I had to restart Apache. I think it is this that has affected a few blogs. Blogs that use Domain Mapping are generally working. One of them (at least) doesn’t create the correct link under Site Admin and Log Out. For Site Admin the link has become:
I set the Domain Mapping back to the original site name and it works again. I then moved it back to its Domain Map and the links are broken again. Because other blogs are working I think the blog was broken when I interrupted the Network Update.