I just moved a WordPress blog from an Staging BOx to our live environment.
It works fine on the staging box. On the live environment however, for some reason the Single.php template tries to show all blog posts. As an experiment I tried putting a line query_posts('p=5151') before the Loop to see if I can drive the query, but that produced no benefits (Doing the same experiemnt on the staging servers does work - forcing the single template to show post id 5151). I've also tried putting wp_query_rests at the end of all while blocks to no effect. What can I do to fix he default query. Can someone give me a flow of where the query string p=5151 gets read and pushed into the query. The entire blog is just a TwentyEleven child