I did a lot of research here and on Google, but the only thing I found is that MU might actually not work for this:
– I have two domains (site1.com, site2.com) and each has its own WP installation with its own custom theme.
– I want to use one single database, to which I add content using the wp-admin panel. User comments are deactivated; the db only holds my posts.
– I have configured WP through the admin panel to use site1.com as the wp site location and blog location. The content shows correctly on site1.com
– On site2.com, however, I get a database connection error. Wp-config.php on site2.com holds the same connection strings as wp-config.php on site1.com as I want to use the same db.
What am I doing wrong? Do I need to add site2.com in wp-admin panel as a second valid blog location? If so, how do I do that?
- The topic ‘single database, multiple domains’ is closed to new replies.