I've noticed a couple of problems with Social since upgrading the plugin to 2.10/2.11 (and coincidentally, WordPress to 3.8).
First, on any broadcast, the default text seems to be correctly forming so that there's 1 character remaining. However, I get a warning on Facebook accounts, and have to edit a few more characters out of each post.
Second, if I attempt to broadcast on a future-scheduled post, I go to the broadcast screen after hitting Schedule (as expected). When returning to the post editor, I find that the broadcast has already taken place, even though the post isn't yet scheduled to happen. That's actually happened a few times before I realized it was going on. The social widget in the editor screen will say something like, "the post is scheduled, but you haven't scheduled any broadcasts," because in fact it JUST broadcasted.