Hey, just wanted to tell you this.
Since I auto-updated WordPress to version 3.5 the archive.php seems to be ignored by my WordPress. Instead the content is displayed on the archive-CUSTOM-POST-TYPE1.php of a custom post type (which I created with CCTM of course).
When I deactivate CCTM, WP uses the archive.php like usual.
CCTM is activated
- WP uses archive-CUSTOM-POST-TYPE1.php for all posts, tags, categories, etc. that don’t have an own archive-template.
- Custom Post Type 2 is wrongly displayed on archive-CUSTOM-POST-TYPE1.php
- Tag 1 is wrongly displayed on archive-CUSTOM-POST-TYPE1.php
Category 1 is still correctly displayed on category-category1.php
CCTM is deactivated
- WP uses archive.php like usual
Before the update things seemed to work fine.
Any ideas what could be the problem or should I just wait for the next update of CCTM ? 🙂
- The topic ‘Since update to WP3.5 archive.php isn't used anymore’ is closed to new replies.