Since 7.3.1, plugin only 'works' in safe mode
I installed the 7.3.1. plugin, only to find out that I constantly get error messages. It says something about a syntax error, followed by a lot of text. After that, a second pop-up comes up blaming it on a poor plugin, however i did not install any plugins since 7.3.0. I tried deleting some plugins, but the problem is still here.
The Safe Mode is not working as well, since the problems pop-ups constantly keep refreshing, which hinders me from doing anything (even had to close whole Chrome with all my tabs to get rid of it.)
Also tried re-installing the plugin, downgrading to 7.3.0 again but unfortunately, nothing worked.
- The topic ‘Since 7.3.1, plugin only 'works' in safe mode’ is closed to new replies.