I currently manage over a dozen WordPress sites with iControlWP. Combined with WorpDrive, this plugin saves me tons of time each month as I can quickly update plugins across sites and know that if something goes wrong I can easily “roll back” to a previous version. It is the first thing that I set up when I take over hosting for a new WordPress client.
I did a price comparison recently with a few other comparable services (backup plugins and managers) on the market. iControlWP is priced very competitively but their product is still top-notch.
– Ability to configure automatic updating on a per-plugin basis (no more logging in to manually order updates for Gravity Forms, Yoast SEO, etc)
– Clear notices and automatic emails when sites are disconnected or backups not functioning
– Very simple automatic backups with WorpDrive
– Features that I haven’t even had time to take advantage of like new site templates
- The topic ‘Simply a Great Product’ is closed to new replies.