Not sure what's going on or when it started. Simple URLS had been working perfectly until I when to use it today. The last time I used it was on May 29th and everything. Today I tried to create a redirect link and the link field will not save. The url title, permalink and slug are saved, but the redirect url does not.
I've gone through the exercise of disabling plugins. Nothing I tried worked. I looked directly at the wp_post and wp_postmeta tables. The record is saved in wp_post, but the _surl_redirect and _surl_count metakeys and values are not being created. If I insert the keys and values directly into the table with SQL, I can edit them just fine in WordPress. Something is causing those keys not to be created. It does not appear to be another plugin. This is a multisite installation by the way.