Even though it worked perfectly for other posts. It also work fine on my offline WP.
What you might want to know are:
1. My blog is on WP MU 2.5.1
2. Simple Tags Version 1.5.7
3. The tags on those 2 posts are not displayed on “Tags” and “Mass Edit Tags” pages, but not on “Manage Tags” page.
4. These posts can still show related posts on themselves, but other posts won’t display them.
5. I already tried to delete and recreate those 2 posts, not getting better.
I wish someone can give some sound solution while I’m trying out. Thanks very much.
I would recommend using my Yet Another Related Posts Plugin in lieu of the Related Posts plugin. It uses a unique algorithm to give relevant results using a variety of criteria, including tags and categories but also the titles and body text.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
The topic ‘Simple Tags’s Related Posts malfurnctions’ is closed to new replies.