[simple local avatar] Block maximum weight of an avatar to download
My current setup WP
– WordPress Version: 3.4.2.
– Version of PHP / MySQL: PHP 5
– Theme used: custom
– Extensions up: add this, contact form 7, dmsguestbook, math comment spam protection, mp3 playlist lite, simple press, simple local avatar, tgn youtube and videoreadr shortcodes, tinyMCE advanced, wordpress download monitor, wp-polls, WP Render Blogroll Links, Wysija Newsletters
– Name of the hosting provider: 1 & 1
– Site Address: http://vivrecru.org/forum
The host does not tolerate an avatar of great weight. It kills the site.
In addition, it is absolutely worthless to upload an avatar from a Mo!
So, I disabled the plugin mere local avatar.
I limited the size in the configuration file plugin, but it has no effect when downloading.
So I wanted to know how to limit the weight of an avatar to download.
Like, when it is over 200KB, an error message appears.
And view this as instruction next to the box download?
I tried to edit the language file and it does not change anything!
Thank you for your help!
- The topic ‘[simple local avatar] Block maximum weight of an avatar to download’ is closed to new replies.