Simple, Fast, Clean, Beautiful.
The interface is very neat & tidy. It’s fast, and looks great on computers and mobile devices alike. I’m delightfully surprised to find that I don’t need to do much CSS customization to get the aesthetic I want. Anders worked very hard on the design & it really shows.
If you’re one of those guys or gals who wants to change everything, but have zero knowledge of CSS- adjust your expectations now.
At this time, customization (for non-CSS’ers or coders) is limited. You can change header text color & image, the bg color or image, and the accent color. There are just 4 widget areas; one sidebar widget area, and 3 widget areas in the footer. You also have just one menu area. Most of the time, that’s all you need.
But The lack of customization options has its perks. Less customization means less bugs, less code, faster load times, and less clutter.
If you’re like me & have an understanding of CSS customization, you don’t need all that clutter anyway. You can add/delete/edit as needed.
Anders has been doing an awesome job of responding to support requests. As I’m writing this, 28 of 31 support threads in the last two months have been resolved. That’s pretty awesome.
- Don’t choose this theme if you want to change everything about it, but don’t know how. ‘Ders (Workaholics reference) is really great at responding to support requests but if you have no idea what you’re doing, you’ll only stress yourself (and Anders) out.
- Don’t ruin it for the rest of us!
- Also, this theme may not be suitable for corporate sites, or sites with a wide variety of information to display.
- Get this theme if you’ve got a portfolio
- This is an awesome theme for writers, artists, models, or anyone wanting to showcase their work or portfolio.
- It runs smoothly once set up and has an easy-to-use interface.
- Minor customizations are possible with just a basic knowledge of CSS. The more you know, the more you can do! Get on Google and learn you some.
- The topic ‘Simple, Fast, Clean, Beautiful.’ is closed to new replies.