This is an odd issue because only one page was changed recently and the sidebars worked 48 hours after it was published. Suddenly it seems I have no sidebar with ANY page template even though they all have different sidebars of their own. This happens in all posts and pages. The only thing that might have been a trigger was two plugins I updated. I assume this is in the CSS or some other universal setting since all pages and posts are effected. The site is
warrior-concepts-store dot com/wordpress/
Have you tried:
– deactivating all plugins (yes, all) to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s). Don’t forget the ones in mu-plugins. If you can’t get into your admin dashboard, try resetting the plugins folder by FTP or PhpMyAdmin. Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– switching to the Twenty Eleven theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.
thanks. It was one of the plugins. Simply exclude. Now I just need another way to keep certain pagess from showing up when you do a site search.
My sidebar has disappeared also. Here is a list of my Plugins:
2. Out-of-the-box SEO for your WordPress blog.
3. Bookmark Export helps you push your blogs popularity importing your blog-posts/pages into social bookmarking services.
4. DF-Pagination: A simple, flexible and cool pagination plugin for WordPress posts and comments with “rel=next” and “rel=previous” markup.
5. Plugin for syndicating ad supported articles Embed Article
6. Extreme SEO: You join a network of sites with the plugin installed. The plugin automatically finds posts in th network related to your posts and creates non reciprocal links between the posts of network members.
7. Feedjit Live Traffic Feed:
8. Google XML Sitemaps for qTranslate
9. Hello Dolly
11. OnlyWire for WordPress [OFFICIAL]
12. Pingler automatic pinging of new posts.
13. ROI_SEO is an easy to use plugin that lets you customize and format SEO boosting HTML tags to help your website get a higher Return on Investment with Search Engine Optimization.
14. This plugin will automatically show links from the SeoSlave.com
Version 1.12 | By Seoslave |
15. SEO Ultimate: This all-in-one SEO plugin gives you control over title tags, noindex/nofollow, meta tags, rich snippets, slugs, canonical tags, autolinks, 404 errors, rich snippets, and more.
16. Adds CAPTCHA anti-spam methods to WordPress forms for comments, registration, lost password, login, or all.
18. WordPress Ping Optimizer
19. WPCB Bank: A wordpress plugin to display ads from ClickBank.com in adsense like text format, intext ads, banner ads & create review posts ads.
Which one or ones do you think are causing the problem?
Post your own thread. It is bad form to tack onto an existing thread.
Ok, but in most other forums you post to the same topic and do not
create a unique post for the same topic. But I will do it the way you suggest here.
This is what I found:
Many of the questions that are posted in the forums have been posted many times before, and get the same answers each time. Before starting a new thread, please try searching the forums. Both the forums and the Codex have been indexed by Google, so if you can’t find your answer with a forum search, it is worth typing it into Google too. E.G Google for SITE:wordpress.org/support widget
Where To Post
The forum is split into sections, with each forum having its own one-line description on the front page. Please try to choose the most suitable section for your new topic, and please post your topic in only one section. Multi posting is frowned upon. Duplicate postings will be closed or might be deleted. Posting your own topic is smiled upon. Unless you’re having 100% without any doubts or variation, the exact same problem, do not post in someone else’s thread. Make your own.
- The topic ‘sidebar missing in all pages and posts’ is closed to new replies.