Even if set Thumbnail Size to 0, it still shows images. I have currently set Thumbnail Size to 1 to sidestep this issue to some extent.
This plugin will be more useful if:
1) of course set Thumbnail Size to 0 worked
2) doesn’t show the wordpress thumbnail if no image was associated with the post (or had option to configure that)
3) has option to disable showing the date (currently I have achieved that by modifying the plugin code, which I would prefer not to do)
4) Allowed to choose color of the Nav bar (I mean Latest, Popular, Today, Week, Month all etc.) so that I could customize it to suit my theme.
- The topic ‘Shows thumbnail despite setting Thumbnail Size to 0’ is closed to new replies.