Support » Plugins and Hacks » Show/hide posts in Home, Category and Tag pages
4 years, 6 months ago
I am looking to achieve the following.
1. Set the “Blog pages show at most” (under “Settings” > “Reading”) to a big number like 50 to show all posts under 1 URL (e.g. home page, category page, tag page).
2. Then, show first 3 posts only, and hide the rest of the posts (only appear when “Show all posts” link is clicked).
Is there any way to achieve this? Any piece of code, or plugin?
Thanks for your advice.
4 years, 5 months ago
Any idea on this? I’ve been searching online for solution, but so far haven’t found anything at all. Thanks for the support.
Still hoping there will be a solution for this. Let me reword a bit to clarify better.
1. Firstly, set the “Blog pages show at most” (under “Settings” < “Reading”) to a big number like 50 to load all posts in a single page (e.g. home page, a category page, a tag page).
2. Then, I want only the first 3 posts to be visible, and hide all the rest of the loaded posts.
3. Set “Show all posts” link after the 3rd post, and all those hidden posts will only be visible when the link is clicked.
I’d like to know whether there is any way to achieve this. Any piece of PHP code, or plugin solution?
Thank you for your advice. 🙂
Hope anyone has a clue…!