Code here: http://pastebin.com/EUs5kugU
Basically what I want it to do is:
1) Show the DATE someone registered in the users menu (check)
2) Allow the column to be sortable (… kinda check)
See, when I do that, I get the right URL and all
Except it sorts by USER name and not the field I want it to. Small problem 😉
Thanks to Otto, I know what was wrong.
1) You CANNOT sort by USER generated headers in the User Table because of how it draws from the database. Your plugin would have to write to the wp_users table (making new columns instead of using wp_usermeta) and EVEN THEN, the sortables are hard coded.
2) Since ‘registered’ is listed for MultiSite, you can leverage that.
Working code here: http://pastebin.com/pw4rDhTP
worked for me, thanks a lot, exactly what i needed, !
Half-Elf Support Rogue & Mod
when i active it i got the following PHP error: 9both front and WP back end)
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/thebencompl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Show-Registration-Date.php:1) in /home/thebencompl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase2.php on line 78
still does what i need it to …… i activate it and deactivate it when i have to …
Hi, Would you know if there is a plugin that creates a table that will allow end users to fill in cells in that table, (similar to a form), but that would write to a database when submitted? (not a table that I make up myself in admin)?
Or is there a plugin that is close to that idea that could be expanded upon, like a petition plugin?
Hope this is alright to post here.
- The topic ‘Show Registration Date in User List – Sortable’ is closed to new replies.