At this point in time if I do a search without using a search keyword and only using drop down values to filter my search. The search result has a huge heading that displays “Search Results for: ” and nothing after that since I didn’t specify a search keyword.
However, I did define a custom taxonomy term and some custom post meta field values to use in my search. None of that is recorded or displayed.
I was hoping there would be a way to show on the search results page what taxonomy you used / custom post meta field you used to search.
For example if you were searching and you had a taxonomy named Genre, and the you selected the Action genre when you began to search. It should show something like the following in the search results.
Search Results For: No keyword defined
Other Custom Post meta Field: Value
That way users know what filters they used to come to those search results. If someone could help implementing this, it would be great.