I've been reading the forums trying to figure out if I should dive in now. I am new to WP. I am currently using Blogger.com and wish to switch to WP. I was about to make the switch back in mid-December when I found out WP2.0 was imminently due. So I held off. I have already had some oddities in the WP2.0 install I've been testing. My issue is I don't know how quickly WP goes through update cycles and how hard it is to do minor updates.
So my question is: "Is there going to be an bug fix update real soon now for WP2.0?" If that is likely then I'll hold off and just play with WP2.0 in a test domain. If WP2.0 is stable and note likely to be further updated for months then I'll go ahead with WP2.0.