Support » Plugin: ShopWP » Shopify says this app is unsupported
1 year, 2 months ago
Hi there, Shopify now says that Shop WP is unsupported – any ideas how to fix?
@doublemarvellouscork Try doing the following for me in order:
1. Open WordPress and disconnect your Shopify store (if it’s connected)
2. Open Shopify and manually delete the ShopWP app
3. Go back into WordPress and try connecting your Shopify store again
Does this process work?
I just took a closer look at this. I believe you should still be able to install and use the app like normal. This is just a warning from Shopify.
I’m working this out with Shopify right now and hope to have the warning removed in the next week or so.
Thanks – so to clarify, it still would need to
1) be deactivated from WP end
2) manually uninstalled at Shopify end
3) then reactivated at the WP end, is that right?
The site is live now and I want to avoid any disasters…
@doublemarvellouscork You can probably skip #2. Just disconnect your store from ShopWP, and then reconnect from WordPress.