To whom it may concern,
I am Gill Sugapong and I own this website http”//giswebsolutions.com. I used Shell lite theme because it has everything I need on a template. As you could take a glance on my website, you will recognize that there have been modifications. First, the widgets (from 3 col to 2). Second, I removed the headline and subheadline. So much for that, I just need some help for the following:
1. How can I change the “searchbox” with a “tertiary widget” since I have removed the tertiary widget below the content area portion?
Reason: I want to put a text on the supposed searchbox area where this text shows our toll free number.
2. If ever no. 1 is possible, I would like to ask of How to move the Social icons? If I will be able to change the searchbox to text, I want to put the social icons below the text.
3. I would like to change the 4 corners of the website into rounded one because it is so solid or pointed. What should I do?
4. If you could time to visit the “about” page, you will notice that the footer is not on the right place.
5. However, the footer on the rest of the page is placed correctly but the header together with the container were not aligned with the footer. I guess the footer (except on the “about” page”) is placed correctly. Both header and the container have margins of “0 auto;” as well as the footer.
Thanks you very much indeed for reading. Any assistance or response on this post will be appreciated.
- The topic ‘Shell Lite Theme Modification’ is closed to new replies.